The Variable Air Volume (VAV) Controller type RND is a round, compact blade type damper c/w integral differential pressure sensor and Belimo controller. The VAV controller type RND can provide constant and variable air flows, the controller measures the differential pressure within the damper blade zone when enables a stronger signal to be obtained due to increased air velocities at measurement point.
The VAV controller as standard uses dynamic differential pressure measurement which is the most cost-effective solution for use in clean dust free systems (e.g. Office buildings); however, for non-standard dusty environments the RND VAV controller is available with an optional diaphragm pressure transducer to enable static differential pressure control.
Frenger® also offer the optional extra of the rectangular design VAV Controller Type RCT. Please click the button below to find out more.
- High level of control accuracy: + - 5% at nom. velocities (10 m/s), + - 15% at low velocities (1 m/s).
- Short installation length due to integral dynamic differential pressure sensor.
- Lip Seal Gaskets to ensure low duct leakage in accordance with EN 1751 Class A.
- Operating temperature range 0 to 50°C at 5 to 95% RH in accordance with EN 60730-1
- Energy savings due to low minimum pressure loss.
- Optional insulating case to reduce sound and heat transfer (supplied loose for on-site fitting).
- Optional 0.9m nominal length silencer (type RND-SIL-900) for reduced noise levels.
- Optional static differential pressure sensor / controller for control.
To read the full VAV Controller Type RND datasheet, please click below.
If you require any further information, or have a project to discuss, please contact us on +44(0)1332 295 678 or email@example.com as our technical team are here to assist.